The test is in two parts.
TIME DURATION-2 HRS
NO OF QUESTION-3 (50 marks +25 marks+25 marks = Total of 100 marks).
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects -
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in
visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on
- Sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
2.Aesthetic Sensitivity Test-60 MINUTES
TIME DURATION- 1 hr
NO OF QUESTION-40 multiple choice questions.
TYPE-computer based test
The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination and observation,
creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of -
- Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
- Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness.
Total NATA Test marks - 200.
Minimum qualifying marks: 40% or 80/200.
- Set of colours (Water/ Poster colours, crayons, pastels) with appropriate instruments (Brushes, dish, etc.)
- Geometry instrument box