3 Books on Drawing Aptitude Test covering the following
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
- Solved Questions in relation to given topics and examination.
2 Books on Aesthetic Sensitivity Test
- measuring perception, imagination and observation,creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of -Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
1 Book on Analytical Ability/Reasoning.
1 Book on Quantitative Aptitude.
6 Online Mock Test on Aesthetic Sensitivity Test with Answers
6 Online Mock Test on Drawing Test with suggested Solutions Question Bank on Drawing Aptitude Test Question Bank on Drawing Aptitude Test
5 Books on Mathematics test
1 Book on AIEEE/JEE ( B. ARCH ) Previous years question bank.
1 Book on NATA/JEE - Creative Practice Book.
Free evaluation of Drawing Aptitude Test. Candidates may solve the papers and send us back at Architecture and Design Academy, FD-4, 3rd Floor, Near Pitampura Metro Station, Pitampura, Delhi-110088 Solved papers may also mailed at email@example.com for evaluation.
TAKE FREE ONLINE MOCK TEST NOW